Thursday, March 12, 2009

15th December 2008

When my own real birthday came along, I was pretty much by myself. [shrugs]
Took a trip to the city...

Random city walk...

I noted the christmas decorations in Melbourne Central. It's pretty nice. That, my friends, is a big ferrero chocolate golden christmas tree... Did I mention that it's hanging from the ceiling? They're not MADE of real chocolate, which is a pity. Then again, the idea of melting chocolate plopping onto the innocent bystanders below would be bad...

I actually thought that I would pass my birthday alone. I was fine with that idea when I thought.. "Now that would make it an ordinary 24 hours.. plus that would render me blank as to what to write on my blog"

I called Su Jin to see if she could join me for dinner instead. She was good to go and we (Su Jin, her sister and her sister's bf plus myself) ate at a chinese restaurant. Su Jin had gave no indications that she knew it was my birthday (not that I mind). The funny thing would be that she picked up her phone and was talking to her aunt, and when her aunt asked where she was, she answered "having a birthday dinner with a friend". [lol]

Well, the cat was out of the bag. She paid for my dinner. [grin]

Unilodge write on this whiteboard the birthday of people everyday. I wonder how this year's celebration would be like...Cheers~!

No comments: