Sunday, March 01, 2009

OMG I've got class tomorrow

[in the midst of panicking]

Class is starting tomorrow and here I am, worrying about the 3 months? (december 2008, january 2009, february 2009) worth of blog to cover....

Ok, I'm not THAT worried about the blog back-track but rather that I'll be "working" tomorrow. Yup, I'm doing my honours where I chose the option to work at design centre which is under Swinburne... What that means...

Hmm... how do I explain it other than using the word internship... I'll have 3 days where I go to school from 9am to 5pm, working on real projects for real clients. Sounds pretty much like multimedia internship that I did in The One Academy.

So yea, I'll need to sleep early to make sure that I arrive on time tomorrow. I'll see you folk later. I WILL get down to posting the continuation of what you had missed out... in sequential order... of sorts. [shrugs] Cheers~!

No comments: