Thursday, July 12, 2007

Transformer

The name of the post should be the entire gist of what I will be writing here. I end my post here...












Nope. I'll be freaking honest with you. I... DO... NOT... REMEMBER... WHAT... TRANSFORMERS... was all about when I watched it as a child. Except for the fact that they morphed... blockish-ly.

This is puzzling to me since I can more or less remember all the other cartoons I've watched before. Thundercats (I like~!), He-man the master of the universe, Doraemon, My Little Pony, Carebears (I also like), Smurfs, Ducktales, Talespin, Darkwing Duck, Gummi Bears... But I can remember nothing about transformers. Odd...

Anyway, I did managed to go watch the movie on Tuesday, 10th at Times Square. I'm glad I took your advice Edwina about not going to Imax for it. I'm rather sure that most of you guys have watched the movie.

"The movie was freaking cool.." says one.

"They captured their characters so well" says another.

"I have even bought the Transformer toys..." (You know who you are)

I admit that there were some scenes that were funny which I did enjoy. Action-packed. Explosions after explosions. Movements that made it hard to track who's who. But somehow I still think it's weird and wrong that I should come out of the cinema and think "Wow, they must have taken a super long time to render that." [anime fall]

Wasn't much fun on how predictable the ending would be like. What could the sequels be like? Probably decepticons trying to kill off all the other autobots.

However, please don't let me stop you from watching the movie. Them people had used a lot of time to render it after all... Cheers~!

No comments: