Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Badminton & Passport?

Note to self: Don't play badminton with cheap badminton racquets... Because at the end of the day, they won't last. Look at them... [points to photo below]

How it all started was my friend, Keng Yen ask me for a game of Badminton. Sure, since I've not played that game for years. Didn't know where my mum stashed away the old badminton racquets so I grabbed the next best thing; these racquets I bought. They were cheap...

It was very funny when the game progressed along. A few times I find that when I was hitting the shuttlecock back, "Where did the thing go?" only to find that it got stuck into the strings... It was very funny indeed.

Well, I'm not saying that the racquets were bad... it's just that we didn't use their suggested shuttlecock (the one to the left). No way you'll find me play with that... Heheheh~!

Games aside... My parents went for a weekend trip to Macau with my father's uncle & aunt. I sent them to LCC Terminal on Friday (5th) at 5am. Nothing wrong with sending them really, it is the fact that they forgot to pump petrol into the car that I would be driving back. Sheesh~!

What's with passport? Did you know that you can get your passport done in 2 hours? I found out about that when my elder sis had to make hers because she forgot to check her passport... It won't be that much of a problem if she didn't need the passport asap to fly to Singapore on the very same day!

After we got the passport done, we had to speed our way straight to KLIA and board the next available flight. How exciting it was. Definitely enough excitement for a while...

Until next time then. Cheers~!

No comments: