Thursday, January 03, 2008

Weird start to 2008

Hey guys~! To those that I've not wished a 'happy' new year, "yo, a new year~!"

As to happy... Not really. I mean, I did celebrate the eve with keng yen (thanks gal, you're the best) But to get news that your uncle has passed away on new year's day... What a way to start the new year right?

These two days (1/1 and 2/1), I was around to help my aunt and her son. In fact, I just came back from 'ta caii' (prayers for the dead). My uncle passed away from old age. He was 71, though now he's 74. Chinese add 3 years when someone passes away. Bonus 3 years? [shrugs]

Tomorrow's the funeral. Going to get up early to send him off properly and all. Good night then. ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.