Friday, December 04, 2009

Time certainly flew out the window

[opens the window shutters] [fluffs out the blankets and pillows]


my goodness. the stale air of my blogs. the poor things...
the blog is still stuck in the beginning of the year. and here we are at the end of the year...

oh boy~!

been slacking with the blog I know but at this point, my focus is on the last 2 animations that needs to be done before the course is over (10th december).

I've just finished editing the audio clips, doing the transcription and drawing out the storyboards.... a lot to do. [sigh]

at least i've finished the website that might be shown in the exhibition.
http://www.swinburne.edu.au/design/portfolios/users/ychan

there you can see what i've more or less been up to while I'm here and also some old works from The One Academy. [snicker]

I think I'll actually be continuing writing down what happens in my 2009 year in Melbourne when I get back home on the 31st December. [lol] Like I said, the Internet here at home is bad bad bad.

love you all and missing ALL of you dearly. cheers~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss you loads too ^^V not forgetting Khuan as well *grins* *twirls both of you around* hehe

ladywinters said...

will be back in like ermmm... 24+ hours. [grin] misses you lots.