Monday, January 04, 2010

I'M BACK~!

Hey there folks. I'm finally back in Malaysia. ~_~

Was back since New Year's Eve really... The reason why I'm updating this later than that is because I just unpacked the laptop bag. [lol]

Will be busy this month with my elder sister's wedding. I've been placed in charge of the wedding car decoration. [swt] I shall remind myself of the KISS motive {Keep It Simple, Stupid!}

Been out everyday til yesterday... Lovely to meet up with my peeps~!

I'm making good progress unpacking the stuff. [lol] The room still smells of mildew but I've gotten used to it {this is not a good thing...}

Last but not least, HIRE ME HIRE ME HIRE ME~! yup, I'm coming out to venture into the big bad working world. [takes a deep breath] Haven't started looking persay but if there's any openings in your company, I won't mind the heads up either. [grin]

thanks folks~!

ps: HAPPY 2010 (or '@)!)' for those people who kept the shift key pressed) =D

cheers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*glomps* a tad late... but welcome back *throws confetti*

ladywinters said...

[snicker] thanks kiddo. [hugs]