Monday, June 28, 2010

DC Week 05 Sketches

I did some sketches / doodles as often as I could while I was in Design Centre every monday, wednesday & thursday.

This one was the start of the doodles. Photoshop to clean up and add colour. I won't put all the drawings but rather the ones I like.

Week 5:
30th March 2009, Monday

The start of the doodle sketches. Week 5, BABY~!

1st April 2009, Wednesday

It was April Fools' Day, no serious pranks.

2nd April 2009, ThursdayThis is one of my favourite character... he's not really death but rather transition man. [lol] I created him to remind me about making video / animation / website transition. [grin]

Week 6:
8th April 2009, WednesdayIt was near happy easter's day. It's a public holiday back in Melbourne.
Shall update my drawings for now. ^_^

No comments: