Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Welcoming the era of 'Granado Espada'

I've not blogged for quite a while now. Since graduating, I actually wonder how some people like vivian, chris, nicole are doing. I know some are already working. The main reason why I've disappeared from the Internet is because I'm enjoying myself, playing this game.

The name of the game is Granado Espada. That's my character, Adrian Winterwolf. He's a fighter.
The graphics and artificial intelligence for the characters are the absolute plus point for this game. So maybe that's already available for other games but this would be a first for me.
A lot of details in the background...
New to this type of gaming, I found the controls a little complicated at first but with time, I got the hang of it. Plus my younger sis is playing this game too.
With the pose option and a simple click of your printscreen button, there gives me lots of photo opportunity. And you know how trigger happy i am, right or not, puiyeel? Heeheh~!
But seriously with all this amazing graphics and AI, this game does require a little more computer and higher system requirements if compared to games such as maple story and Ragnarok. Did I mention the bg songs are nice~? Hahaha. I'll come back to post other random stuff later. Cheers~!

No comments: