Saturday, November 03, 2007

The Ball is Rolling...

Hey. Gosh so many things has happened since I last blogged... Random things but still. Let me work my way backwards... or at least more or less la.

Monday (5/11): Brought my poor computer to Low Yat to see the "doctor". It had been restarting a little too often to my comfort. I had tried to debug it (reformated it, check all the fans, vacuum the insides) but still the problem persist. I came to the conclusion that the power supply unit needed to be replaced... again. And I was right. Now it seems to be stable but at least I have 3 months to see... [puts the computer to the test]

Sunday (4/11): Went to Pyramid with Sabs and Kim. I love to hang out with my buddies... Decided on Pyramid since the both of them haven't visited the new wing, Pyramid 2. Had a nice hot breakfast at McDonalds. Then catch the latest movie, Stardust~!

I've not read the book yet but I think the movie was fabulous. Fantasy, Comedy & Romance rolled into one. Oh, I bumped into Tuckloong while heading to the cinema. Hi Tuckloong~! I would have stopped and chat up a storm with him but it didn't seem right since I was with my other friends.



After the movie, I took them to the arcade. We played DDR, Para Para and Time Crisis 4. Ladies, I'll bring you there more often ya. You can get quite a workout at the arcade and noise pollution. With ringing ears, we fleed to a quieter place to have lunch, Kim Gary. We walked around a bit... I was helping my mum price check on some ear muffler, Sabs was looking for b'day gifts. All in all, I had a great day on Sunday.

Saturday (3/11): I just came back from my friend's (Nini) open house. I was the only chinese there. Awkward... But I enjoyed the food and her company nonetheless. Before that, I was around TOA college area to photostat the A3 diploma cert to a reasonable A4 paper. And I handed in the refined portfolio to the agents (IDP & AusEd). I'm free~!! Now I need to send my computer to be fixed.

It was my younger sister's b'day. We went to a fancy restaurant for dinner. Unexpectedly we had spanish cuisine for dinner (my younger sis favours japanese food). The restaurant was called "Elcerdo" which means Pig in spanish. One guess what it serves there. Porky Pig. ^_^ But seriously, the pork there was mouth-watering... The price on the other hand was eye-popping.

Everyone comes for their famous dish, the suckling pig. They cook the pig in white wine and the pig is actually soft enough to be cut with an ordinary plate, which they do and get someone to do it with them. Cool~!

Here's the link to their website: "http://www.elcerdokl.com/"

That's all for now. I believe that quite a many things happened but I can't really remember. I shall be more hardworking and update my blog more often..that would be easier now that mr computer is fixed. hehe. Cheers~!

No comments: