Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Battleship has docked...

Whee he~! I finally got a battleship game. ^_^ My younger sis got it for me as an early birthday + Christmas gift. Super thanks to the kitsune~! [glomp]

You guys must think I'm bonkers to want a battleship game... Yes, I know. Though the boat above is also a battleship, I had wanted for the longest time I could remember for that game. I don't know why really...

I mean it's random calling of numbers / coordinates and the race to sink each other 5 ships first. It's luck to some extend... But once you play it a few times, I find it interesting since different people have different patterns of placing the ships. ^_^ It's relatively simple to play. But I still don't know why I like it so much. Haha~!

For those who is totally clueless as to what a battleship game is, you can either wiki it or click on the link below...
http://www.superkids.com/aweb/tools/logic/bship/

No comments: