Wednesday, September 09, 2009

30th January 2009

When I heard that Khuan was going to visit some of her friends' house (and that I knew some of them), I asked if I could tag along. Frankly, I don't know if they minded but I had a blast. [grin]

We went to Zie Wei's house where we had homemade lunch (yummy~!) [L to R: Khuan, Woan Wei, Sou Leng]
[L to R: Zie Wei, Alin, June & Jess (Mok)]
What I found most interesting was that Zie's mother does chinese painting. XD They were pretty but stored in the back of the house... or were those the new ones waiting to be hung up... [shrugs]
After that, we made our expedition to Woan Wei's house. XD Her mum gave us angpows before going out... so we had the house to ourselves. [evil laugh]
I remember that I was most fascinated by the pair of jade kirins on the table... oh, there was this beautiful display of ermm... displays (crystal stuff, figurines, etc) in the living room.

We ate watermelon (though it was more like; forced to eat them...) hahaha~!

I insisted that they took this group shot, outside of Woan Wei's apartments. [lol]

Lastly, we dropped by Sou Leng's home. In all the houses, if you noticed, we took box drinks (normally brands of yeo's, drinkho, etc...) I prefer those above canned drinks since it's more "healthy". [lol]

Ooo Ooo... I loved them prawn crackers in Sou Leng's house. I'd say we were more actively eating in Sou Leng's house because we were hungry by then...? hahahaha

We ended our house hopping sessions at my place... if i'm not mistaken. =P Should be right since we all went out for dinner later that night...

Though I had told the girls that I had a dinner appointment at Midvalley later that night. So we drove whoever that needed to go home first, then we drove to Midvalley. Had dinner with Chris and Eugene (forgot to take his photograph)

We ate at Manhattan Fish Market... while the girls went elsewhere to eat.

I didn't know how the girls would have interacted with the boys so that's why I didn't ask them to join us.... ~__~ Oh well. That's all for now. Cheers~!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OOHHH, it's CNY entries now... lolx... u're *counts fingers* about 8 months behind schedule.. LMAOOO....

AHhh, house visiting is cool... it's cool-er when there's tons of food!! and the parents aren't around (but got angpows la).. hahahahaha....

ladywinters said...

[lol] oh well, taking my own sweet time. fufufufu~! thanks for keeping count for me.

Unknown said...

LOLx... u better hurry up... else by the time u come back home, u have like MONTHS n MONTHS of entries... lolx

ladywinters said...

[glares] you're not helping~!

=P I'm going through them as fast as I can. T___T