Wednesday, September 16, 2009

31st January 2009

Every year I invite some friends over to my house for CNY. Most of the time the selection of friends depends on who I invite and who is free.

This was what we served my peeps this year. ^_^ all homemade (except for the select few like the mandarin oranges and the pie in the lower left corner)... and by mumsie [send my love to my mumsies] Mumsie made us the things that would be put together nasi lemak~! [drool] i miss nasi lemak....
This is the group this year. ^_^ oops, big light in the way.
Second shot, both were taken by eugene's camera and his tripod. ^_^ Let's see...

1st row L to R: Eugene, Kimberly (kim), Jaslyn, Melissa (mel) and Sabrina (sabs)
2nd row L to R: Yoong Yoong, Pauline, myself, clare, pui yee, khuan (foxy)
A very interesting turn of events led me to inviting Yoong Yoong, Pauline and Jaslyn. Nothing against them but I just normally don't invite people to my house unless I know you for years.... Nor do I invite people very much different from my gang.
At the table photos: Pauline, Jaslyn and Eugene.
At the table photos: Take 2.
At the table photos: Mel and her sister, Clare.
At the table photos: Sabs and Kim. ^_^ Kim is wearing the souvenir + birthday gift I bought for her in Melbourne.
At the table photos: Pui Yee and Me.
After our hearty lunch, we moved down to the living room and relax... Yea, it's just lunch and relaxing at my house. hahahha~!

I'm not that good in hosting... XD It's more like I offer a venue and you guys figure out what to do other than the food bit... ~__~ sorry
Keng Yen (my good buddy) came later than the rest but she brought goodies with her.
Yay~! Chocolate muffins? If I remember right, it was all chocolate icing... hahaha~!
And caramel and dark chocolate ermmm... cake? Anyways, they were both made by Keng Yen. She's awesome in making desserts.

The three girls left before everyone else... ~__~ I'll note that even my normal gang was a bit surprised that I invited them (since they were really different from who I normally hang out with). I was a little disappointed that there was this awkward tension in the air. [sigh] Bad chemistry experiment this time round. It's not anyone's fault, it's just the chemistry.

Thanks to my gang for being there for me, nonetheless. Love you guys and hope to be back soon. Missing you lots and LOTS~! Even Eugenia. [snicker] Cheers~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOHHH, PICTURES from Eugenia's cam rite? LOLx.

Yup, loved Keng Yen's muffin n cake (though it was a bit too sweet for me :P) OOH, also loved urs and ur mum's cooking *grins*

Next year ~! lolx.

ladywinters said...

some were from his camera, some were from mine. [lol]

keng yen's a genius when it comes to desserts. sates my sweet tooth. hahahah. i want to go to your house and sunny's house.

[grin] more angpows. fufufuuf