Thursday, October 22, 2009

16th February 2009 Flight to Melbourne

I think it was pretty much just a little packing up stuff since most of my stuff was already here in Melbourne... in a storeroom in the apartment that I'm staying in now.

Though I don't know how it still got to quite a bit to bring over.... [swt]
But anyway, we were flying over to Melbourne with daddykins. Zie Wei and Alin (bless them) came over to say goodbye to Khuan.... and me I guess. [shrugs]
Thanks for coming to see us off and we look forward to seeing and hugging you guys when we get back, k? [hugs] yes, that includes Alin too (though I'm not sure if she's a hugger type person) [snuggles Zie Wei]

But finally, I'm moving on to Melbourne type posts. [lol] Cheers~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

FInally to the Melbourne ones... lolx...

Still 9 months behind... add oill~! hahaha

ladywinters said...

=P
funny thing would be that i'm nearing the date that i'll be going back home soon. heheheh

thanks for the support anyway