Sunday, October 29, 2006

Dinner at Shogun

I just came home, rolling back into my room. I'm so stuffed even the Thanksgiving Turkey would burst if it was as stuffed as I am. ~whew~! Oh ya, I almost forgot to mention. Our family now welcome a new addition to the camera family. Mum bought herself another digital camera~! [evil grin] Now the house has 3 digital cameras... That aside, I naturally decided to test out the new fellow.


This cat is my fat house cat. Yes, aside from the 2 dogs, I have a cat too. The name's Bincoa. She's really old now... I got her from a friend when I was in primary school. I think when I was in standard 6... You do the math~!


This here's my house bougavilla (sp?) plant. Since my house is a corner house, we got quite a bit of garden space. My mum loves to do gardening and my maid have green thumbs. I even have a papaya tree at home... Now it so tall... Hard to harvest it now.


Today we made our way to One Utama for dinner. Whenever we travel in the car and have such a lovely sunset, normally my sisters and I will be taking turns to use the camera.

Today we left quite late so not much colour changes to take but I think it's still very pretty... What do you think?

Just so you know, my dad was driving so I can take photo like this... This being is I will still take photos of sunset even though I'm driving. Hehehe...

So ya, we arrived at One Utama

Tada~! Our family had a buffet dinner at Shogun~! It's a fancy Japanese restaurant that is normally super full. But i think, because a lot of peoople are still on their way back from kampung so... Yay~! More food for us

I would take photos of all the food they have there but no photography allowed. Nevertheless, we still took some discreet shots.

Like this one... Note this shot was taken because the cup was pretty. Shiny... @_@

There was some many things to choose from. Tempura, Sashimi, Sushi, Cawamushi, Teriyaki... We all eat until we super duper wooper stuffed~! X_x The bill came up to RM331/= Well seeing how there were 6 of us. Hehe~! Normally our dinner at home one~! Today we go out to eat to celebrate my younger sister's birthday. Her birthday on the 3rd Nov. Early a bit because dad will be overseas about that time.

So ya, these two are my sisters. For those who are not familiar with them, the one on the left is my elder sis, Jessica & the one with the "angpow fan" is my younger sis, Juliet. I want money also $_$ Maybe I should consider to go rob a bank...

Ok, I've put up quite a number of long long blogs. I very the long-winded one [Chiong Hei] Hope you enjoy reading as I enjoy typing. Cheers~!

No comments: