Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Back to school...

It's monday... the holidays is officially over. Even though there was no class for us MM students today, my group had other things in mind...


We went to One Utama's Starbucks Branch to have a social drink... Right. No such luck. People rarely call on me to go out. It's just how things are. [shrugs] Went there for official business...


The man of the hour. Busy toggling the work.


Don't they look like a good group? I was the photographer for the day... Felt detached from the group & it wasn't a bad thing either. Odd isn't it?


A group that is together, thinks together. Makes troubleshooting easier & they motivate each other. About 2 hours after lounging at Starbucks...


We came to have lunch here. ^__^ Jonz wanted to have sandwiches & since we neither have any other preference nor anything against sandwiches... Good recommendation Jonz~! Hehe..


I shared a "today's special" with Pui Yee which consisted of my can of soft-drink, a triple-deckered chicken turkey sandwich using wheat bread, chips


Which we quickly devoured since it was so delicious... Pui Yee had a pot of Earl Grey (English Tea)


Plus the soup of the day~! We had to actually remind them several times about the tea and soup... They forgot. (minus a few marks under service)


So after a morning where I was practically being useless, Pui Yee and I left for the KL library, which I found closed on both occasions I went during the 1 week holiday... At least this time we were absolutely sure it was open.

I enjoy going to the library. I grew up going to the Shah Alam library. I used to hang around the children section then. I still enjoy going there... even though I'm allowed to go to the grown-ups section. XD


After sending Pui Yee home, I drove past this building again. Only this time, it was brightly lit~! Took this shot while driving.. slowly. Hehehe~! Til next time, Cheers~!

No comments: