Sunday, October 29, 2006

No more 7 days~!

This week had seemed to disappear without a trace. I couldn't get a 24-hour house stay until today… let's retrace what I did...

Library? (21/10 Sat) - Wanted to go to the KL library but it was closed… I checked the website but then later I realised I checked the wrong website... Hahaha~! Silly me! [Grumbles... stupid library]

Malacca trip (22/10 Sun) - This trip was something my younger sis refers as one of those randomness that keeps happening frequently these days..

Meeting (23/10 Mon) - had new media meeting with my group members... Frankly speaking I'm a little worried about being the leader in this project. I don't make a good leader… Had meeting at starbucks~! Tried their new hot chocolate… Bye bye money.

Ikea (24/10 Tues) - Had to go back to college to take some pictures for internship project. Went around Sunway & USJ… Another hot & sunny day… After that, went to Summit Mydin to buy stationary & henna. Then to Ikea...


It was freaking jammed packed with people & was my first time there. They have such lovely things there… but why is it so expensive to buy things from there… Had to rush back to eat my first (on the last day of the puasa season) "buka puasa" (break fast) dinner at holiday villa in subang jaya. It was superb~! Plus we got 50% off... Yippee~!




KLCC & Steamboat (25/10 Wed) - Wanted to get reference books for the longest time now. Went to Kinokuniya’s Page one and I got two~! Muahaha.. Courtesy of my dad, that is. Total = RM235. $___$ Why do good books have to be so expensive??



Had lunch at Nam Heong, a famous chicken rice store, Petaling Street. They had renovated and man, it looked so different. The food's still good. So that’s a good thing.




However, because it was the festive season, there were a lot of people hanging around the KL area.





Later we had steamboat dinner at home and it was fun~!



That is until the extension cord that I bought from Mydin died.. And I just bought it one day ago.



Library Hoax (26/10 Thurs) - Wanted to go to the library again but it was closed… Still closed... Gah~! I forgot to check the library website this time... [sigh] It was a beautiful day though.. Not hazy at all~! This time I dragged along Pui Yee pulak. Oops… Anyway we went to have lunch at Colosseum (sp?) instead. It's a wicked old style restaurant that offers a lot of goodies... For a price.. XD Took the set lunch there. Two persons = RM68 $__$ Bye Bye more money. Walked around Sogo after that.. I tell you if I had a digital camera with me, I'd take all the cool, funky & bizarre things there. It's a lovely place to buy pretty things to put into a nice house.. Sogo had 8 floors and ya, we walked the 8 floors. Took the KTM home from the Bandaraya station.

Committee Meeting (27/10 Fri) - I didn't fancy going to the meeting... having to decide stuff like vision, mission, objective, direction wasn't fun… I'm having my doubts of achieving of the target of RM100k. Which reminds me, I haven't done the minutes yet. Ack~! I bought some fried prawns from pyramid that tasted so good that before I could go home and share it, Valerie & I finished 2/3 of it [evil grin].

Notice that none of the days above involved doing college work except for the new media meeting… I'm so dead & I brought it upon myself. Wonderful... sorry for the freakishly long entry.

No comments: