Wednesday, March 14, 2007

BBQ Party

Monday, 12th March 2007. We threw a BBQ party at my house.

The party was to start at 7pm. Lucky for me; Rony, Jonz, Zero, Noriko and Pui Yee came earlier to help me. I had fetched Pui Yee from school and the rest came at 5.40pm.

The boys helped me with the fire while the Noriko and Pui Yee helped me with the preparation of the food.
The others didn't come as early. Since we had the fire going, we started without them.
For me, I'm one who enjoys smaller group of people. Hard to host for large groups. They tend to group themselves without me. Happens all too often. [sigh]

Haha~! I must point out that Jonz is our BBQ king. He must have thrown loads of BBQs to be so good with BBQ stuff.

We had chicken wings, prawns, corn, marshmallows, etc... Apparently most of them didn't know that marshmallows is a BBQ food.

The second group of people only came at 8.40pm. That's 3 hours after the 1st group. Chris, Hong Wai, Michael, Vivian, Nicole, Tukkun.

Oh ya. Last minute I was told that it was Ai Lee's birthday. I had to rush out to buy a cake because it was near closing time.

I had to also fetch dear lost Ai Lee to my house so while I was away, the rest decided to do their photo spam..
"Any nearer and I BBQ her head..."

"Take photo and send to lecturers to show them what they're missing. Muahaha~!"
"The great helper of the day~!"

"Cheese~!"

"Wa~! The flash so bright~!"

"I want to stand next to Noriko also~!"

"Cheers~!"

Spam, spam~!

Oh, more spam~!

It's obvious to state that this set of people enjoy taking photos of themselves... hahaha~!

Tada~! Surprise, surprise ms Ai Lee.

Happy Birthday~!

It's nice to have a surprise birthday cake, no?

Make a wish~!

Out, out brief candle on this joyous occasion.

"Aiyak~! I think we should get someone to eat the chocolate from the center..."

"Ai Lee, since you're the birthday girl, come come"

"Try to take the chocolate without using your hands, ya...". Moments after this, they pushed Ai Lee's face to the cake~! Too bad I couldn't get the shot. I didn't know they were going to do that.

Ai Lee's such a good sport.

"Look, Ai Lee's face print on the cake"

Noriko was really shocked about the others doing that to Ai Lee.

Well, it was done in good spirits. No great harm to Ai Lee.

BBQ is a group activity.

Happy people~!

Needless to say that the party went fine. Til next time, cheers~!

No comments: