Saturday, March 03, 2007

March Springs

Oh gosh. Meant to update earlier but then I won't have as much to write about then. What did I do this past week?

Firstly, I got to replace my home pc screen with a new one. The above is the old one. Don't really have any problems with it except for the fact I turn it on with an aaron key... Replaced with a LCD screen. My dad got this for RM200. I don't know if that's cheap but I assume it is since he got this and a laptop for RM400.
So what to do with an extra screen? Create Frankenstein, of course. Well more like bringing the old home pc station back to life. It works, but no internet.. hmm.. what will I do with this. No clue yet.
On the 2nd of March, I had brought along my digital cam so I decided to take at least a photo of the bowling alley at Sunway Pyramid. Frankly speaking with all the construction about, one may never know what changes might occur here.

Hehe. Took a shot of the Kakak that works here too.


One of the many changes in Pyramid I might say would be with this food store. They serve the best for the cheapest price for snacks. This store move quite a bit, from the archery place (which is no longer there) to the arcade centre (which is also no longer there) to here, near the ice skating rink. Whew~! You'd think they'd be tired of moving about...

So ok, I didn't really bring my camera for no apparent reason.. I can't for it's my mum camera. Hehe.. That day we went to Tony Roma's to makan lunch.

And the occasion was that it was Mel's 21st birthday~! Hmmm... she doesn't seem to excited about this..

But Pui Yee and I are excited. We wanted to come to this restaurant for quite a while now..

And what other better occassion than Mel's birthday. Food here not cheap ok...

Hehe. I got Mel a gift too. Hope she likes it.

The first thing to come was appetizer. Yummy. Baked Potato soup. Nice.

But expensive too. Order one and share it with 3 people. Enough for us.

I ordred grilled chicken.. where the serving of french fries was larger than my chicken...

And Pui Yee ordered BBQ 1/4 Chicken.

Ooo~! Look how tasty it is..

Mel ordered some rosemary chicken thingy. I tried it and the chicken is the same as mine, only that for Mel's they added sauce and it was RM2 more than mine.

Pui Yee got Mel a birthday cake.

And it had a cream cat on top of it (which I had the honour of cutting it in half while serving the cake) Huhu~! Evil me.

As we were finishing our meal, Mel got a postcard / voucher thingy from all the staff at Tony Roma's. They were fast at signing.


From the looks of things, I'm glad Mel enjoyed her birthday lunch. Happy Birthday kiddo~!

4th March, I sit down in front of my computer to check my email and find that most of them were birthday reminders for them march babies. Waa.. so many of you guys born in March. The other month would be December for me.

And my dad was one of them March babies. We went to Midvalley to go shopping for my dad's birthday gift. We got him a tea tray strainer thingy. My parents are into this tea drinking frenzy at the moment. Oh and also, my younger sis got herself a new laptop. Lucky~!

It's a windows laptop and it's black. Opposite than my white mac. [sigh] White things aren't easy to take care of. The laptop is to help ease my sister's workload since she's going to Computer Science. And she's the only girl in her class.. >___<;; We'll see how things get along for her later.

Oh yea, it was chap goh mei as well on Sunday. So I opened my angpows. Finally. Hahah~! Til next time, Cheers~!

No comments: