Friday, January 12, 2007

A Mess

Oh god~! A week has finally got out of its way. Loads of things happned. Although it's now friday, I don't have class today. [peace sign] Except for a meeting for graduation campaign... [sigh] Things don't look pretty there. We lack cooperation, closeness, coordination. Who am I to say anything? [shrugs]

Right now, I'm having what they call, separation anxiety. From this term on, Pui Yee and I will have no class what-so-ever in common. [cries buckets] I'll still try my best to have lunches, dinners and bowling sessions with her at least. Speaking about bowling, I went bowling yesterday with Pui Yee and Mel. Gosh, my bowling's rusty. My only form of exercise that I look forward to and do.

As for dinners, we had Bar BQ Plaza yesterday and steamboat with Michael, Jason & Bard the day before that. Sorry for the lack of photo but I didn't have a camera on me. If I did, I'd take more photos than eating more.

Everyone's feeling a little emo. Me, Pui Yee, Noriko for starters. Frankly speaking, the new and last term is scaring me. All my subjects that I have now seems to be steering me in preparation of getting a job in this industry. Nothing is confirmed yet. I'm just trying to focus on passing... Time management and motivation should come hand in hand. I have neither.

Unfornately, I'm using Maple Story as an outlet now. It's a no-brainer~! Online games are addictive and I should be stopping...

[sigh] We'll see what will happen... this weekend Sunday I have to do my blood test, which I don't really want to go because a few things will pop up negative and then I'll be on pills or on a strange diet or both. "Brilliant". My saturday I'll be going for a Massive Territory conference. The main reason I'm going is because I can. [evil smirk] It's RM110. Will write more about it when I get back from that event. Sorry dudes, I hope I didn't sound too emo. Cheers~!

No comments: