Saturday, January 06, 2007

Pendrive~!

The new timetable's out. The verdict: A 3 days a week term. I get weekends and Tues and Fridays off. How 'fun'. Right... This term will be the most difficult of all. Sounds like I'm going to go beat the big boss, Chaos. [prepares battle gear]

That aside, I went to Low Yat to get a new pendrive. And folks, I got myself a 2gb pendrive~! Muahaha~! There was nothing wrong with my old 1gb pendrive, I assure you. It's just that it went to my younger sis and her 512mb pendrive will be going to my mum, whose pendrive died. Hehehe.. Perfect chance to get a new pendrive. [evil smirk]

Anyway walking around Low Yat's computer area, I noticed that a 'sweep' had occured. Well, I have about all the stuff I need but my younger sis is going to start her computer science so... Let's hope that those nice 'people' will come back soon.

Looking back at my calendar, I see that this week is so coming to the end. It's Saturday now. Argh~! Where did them holidays go? [cries] Until next time.

No comments: