Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Start

The new and last term has just begun.

My first Monday always begins with waking up early and getting myself to school as early as I can to see my results. But this time around I knew that there would be a black bar across because I failed my MMPS and had to redo it during the holidays. [sigh]

As usual, there would be crowds of anxious students clumping together at the results board. Yup, a nice black bar for me to see. So with the number Pui Yee help me to get, I was on my way to see the SAR (student administration and registration) department for the first time.

"It's not much fun to wait for your number to be called and the SAR people are quite cranky on the first day." This much I had gathered from friends while my 2+ years studying here. Number 43... I had to wait from 10am until 1pm to see them just for my results. Lucky I had Pui Yee and books to accompany me. The verdict: All B's. Happy days~!

Class was at 4.30pm so we (Pui Yee, Mel and I) went around to see the new set lunches the restaurants have to offer. In the end, we settled for Actually Thai's set lunches. It was quite spicy but so delicious and so filling~! RM15. Drinks and dessert included. I recommend it~!

After lunch (about 2.30pm) Mel went off to class while Pui Yee and I went to the bowling alley. We didn't go to bowl (bowling day's set to thursday) but sat down to watch primary kids being trained. I didn't know that you can deduce a person's behaviour from how they bowl. How interesting.

Well, we couldn't be watching them kids bowl the whole day so we made our way to the library. Hmmm... Not much people comes to the library on the first day of school. All the better for me. Hehe

Digital Portfolio was my first class of the term. My conclusion from the first day... It's interesting but it's going to be a lot of work. Preparing us to working in the design industry. [sigh] Even with the start of the term, I still feel like I did in the holidays. Dear me, need to get working soon. Cheers~!

No comments: