Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Fun Wednesday

Teehehe.. I'll just grab this from my reply to Kimmy.

"random; today was a fun day. ^_^ i was up and out earlier since Shane wanted us to be punctual or get out. anyway, I was travelling on the train from glenferrie to richmond. I chose to stand and from where I stood, I could see a very sweet family (dad, son and precious daughter). The sweet little girl was so cute~! so when I caught her looking at me while her dad and brother weren't looking, I pulled faces. [lol] not scary ones but amusing ones (well at least it was amusing to the lil girl). You should have seen the lil girl's eyes light up at finding at interesting speciment to look at (aka me). The little girl looked intently at me and giggled once in a while.

but whenever her dad turned to look at the direction her precious daughter was looking, I would turn away and minded my own business (looking out the window or the floor). I played with her a few times and I guessed after the third time her father looked my way, I had to stop the little game we were playing. I realise I like kids but I don't know how to handle babies. XD oh well.

random 2; I had made jelly yesterday. I bought pandan leaves on sunday to make chicken rice and the rest to make jelly. But on tuesday morning, I realised that the pandan leaves were drying up (it's the weather and the heater in my room) {yea.. i had put the pandan leaves in my room. I love the smell of it} So anyway, I made the jelly just before I went to school (about 40 minutes to prepare) The only thing I needed to do was boil the pandan leaves, sugar and water and cut the lychees into small pieces to put into the ice trays (i used 3) and container (for one big jelly). that's a lot...

I shared 2 trays with hanna, isabelle, yoong yoong and evelyn. I gave one tray to Saran as he called me for help... he didn't eat dinner and was hurt. So I brought him one tray of jelly and gave him my leftover of green curry and chicken rice. [shrugs] a friend in need is a friend indeed. anyway, I gave half a container to jaslyn and man yee. The other half of the container I passed to Steve to share with the rest. poor steve told me that he didn't like jelly (which was ok by me, since eugene also didn't like jelly. so I knew that some guys don't like sweet stuff) I have no idea how the rest would like or not... or if my jelly would end up in the dustbin. [shrugs] sharing is caring and I don't mind. "

Anyway, class today was really funny. Normally the morning session is packed to the point that I had to sit on the floor last week. So Shane had sent an email telling those who could go to the afternoon session, they should. So today's class had left Shane with only 8 students. I think it was also because he was using another classroom... [shrugs]

After class, I went to have Thai lunch with Jiew. I enjoyed lunch and Jiew had let me play with his new iphone. I found that I was difficult to type with my fat fingers... XD but I enjoyed the little game (that maze game where you tilt the phone to move the metal ball). [grin] Thanks Jiew for letting me handle your iphone.

I walked Jiew back to college and met Annie. I missed seeing Annie. She's a nice girl. [grin] Was talking to her when I saw Shane walking past with his sunglasses to which I commented that he looked cool with the shades on (which is true). he then said "I may look cool but i'm not cool" and I promptly reply "ah, you're so humble about it" and he left. Annie thought he was a friend of mine and when I told her that he was my lecturer, she was shocked the way I interact with him.

I mean, yea.. he's a lecturer.. and I do respect him but I don't think the way I interact with him was disrespectful or anything.. teachers, lecturers and tutors are all humans anyway.. [shrugs]

Came home and crashed on my bed... was very tired. After my nap, I ate my dinner and watched mr TV (australian idol and so you think you can dance). Fun day but no work done.. I'm spelt doom upon myself. hahah.. Hope you enjoyed reading. Cheers~!

No comments: