Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween Part 2

So yea, I managed to grab the photos of that night from my friend during class today. I shall warn you all now that some of the photos might be blur since we were trying our hardest to capture the photos without the use of flash.

And yea, they're all silly photos and I once again warn you that I'm in some of the photos. Sorry for appearing in the photos and if your eyes scream horror after seeing my photo... [bows low] Let the photo spamming begin...

(L to R: Jaslyn and Man Yee)

(L to R: Yoong Yoong, Me and Jaslyn)

(Jaslyn and Me) "You're still looking?"

(Man Yee and Jaslyn)

(L to R: Yoong Yoong, Man Yee and Jaslyn)

(L to R: Jaslyn, Man Yee, Me and Yoong Yoong)

(Man Yee and Me)

It was no easy task trying doing this shot but it was certainly funny to try.

Seeing that Yoong Yoong wasn't helping with the carrying, she decided to move in front instead. XD

Self portrait #1: Yoong Yoong, the cross-eyed witch

Self portrait #2: Me, the silly witch

Self portrait #3: Man Yee, the burning (puteri lilin) witch

Self portrait #4: Jaslyn, the terror witch

We decided to throw in an extra "passport shot" for Man Yee. Self portrait #5: Man Yee, the grumpy witch.

That's me, waiting for the next shot...

(L to R: Me, Man Yee & Yoong Yoong)

(L to R: Yoong Yoong, Man Yee & Jaslyn)

(L to R: Yoong Yoong, Man Yee & Jaslyn)

We are the gangster witches... I'm not very good in the gangster pose... but I tried?

Man Yee and Me. Given the topic of trying to be cute, our first try was this... [lol] apparently our poses, both of us keluar topic~! Hahahah~! It's sweet and mushy.

Another take at being cute... now we're torn between looking scary or excited... hahahha~! [shrugs]

The arrow indicates where you should put food into...

The girls

Thinking for new poses are hard....

Play with the ET moment~! I'll point out that this shot was taken after many many NGs. Yoong Yoong kept laughing and that made Man Yee laugh... Jaslyn and I were laughing too.

Just to prove a point to Yoong Yoong, that's me and Jaslyn doing the pose in just 2 takes. (1st take was off because of Jaslyn's hair)

And making sure it's not Man Yee's case, that's her and myself in also 2 takes (the 1st take was off because we forgot to see off the camera flash)

Camera flashes can be pretty bright... hahaha~!

The whole time we were taking our crazy poses in Federation square, in a quieter section...

I really like this shot since it pretty much captured the happy, silly, fun feelings we were sharing together.

All in all, we had a pretty interesting night. Til next time I suppose, cheers~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOLX.... this is the FIRST TIME EVER you appeared in MORE than 1 pic in A BLOG... lolx...

ladywinters said...

yea... all the crazy photos... I was part of it... if I took out all the photos of me, there won't be much left I think.. but still, I'm still a bit embarrassed with that many photos up. [hides in a corner]