Sunday, November 09, 2008

Last Day of Classes...

How long was it since my last post... [refers to previous post] Halloween things... Hmm.. About a week then.. Let's update~!

5th Nov 2008
I caught this interesting view of the sunset...

I wonder if you can see what I see. I thought the colours and cloud formation looked like a burning phoenix flying in the background... too much? Well, that's what I see in my mind's eye. [grin]

6th Nov 2008
This evening's sunset was really a totally different setting than the previous sunset. Looked like a black and white photo. My sunsets doesn't require much photoshop since nature had more or less set up the colour palette. [happy sigh]

7th Nov 2008
It was the last day of class and I took the opportunity to photograph my groupmates.. [L to R: Aaron Richards (our group's coder), Vera Hermawan (our pro 3d modeller), ermmm that's Steve in the bg (our 3d lecturer XD), Saran Nipatakusol (3d groupmate), Reif Campling (our genius animator), Evelyn Leung (our group's game character designer), me (group secretary & does some 3d stuff) and Michael Sacks (our group leader & does some flash stuff)]


Just took a photo shot of what the class looks like. Yea, we have macs on the left and pcs on the right. [grin] you know... some people love macs, some people love pc so we have both... [lol] at least that's how I'll justify things.

This was a shocker. Hahah~! Shaun was in a suit and he looked like James Bond walking in. ^_^ [happy laugh] I'm laughing because it was a treat and yet it was amusing. Note that this would be my first time seeing him in a suit.

A bit of a closeup on some of my groupmates. That's Saran Nipatakusol, he's Thai. Coincidentally, he stays in the apartment next to me at Unilodge. Wicked magic card player and gamer. Went over to his place to play cards and watch whose line is it anyway a few time to de-stress.

This is Aaron Richards, he's really our group's only coder who handled all the actionscript 3. He is our master coder for the flash game group.

And that is Dedy (pronounced Daddy, really and he's Indonesian) and he's not part of our group... [lol] I took his photo because he's funny. On his left is Khairul, a fellow Malaysian.

Anyway, we were given a 15 minutes break so I accompanied Evelyn to the Japanese shop and we spotted Peter there. We sat and talked for a while before heading back to class...

That's Ng Kah Hei, better known to us as Kelvin. He refused to be photographed so this was about the best shot I could get of him. [grin] He's our group's animator and he's Singaporean... I think. XD yea.. I'm pretty certain he is.

Hahahahaha~! This reminds me of the sms I got from Evelyn before I got to class that day. She had typed to me something along these lines "OMG, Shaun and Steve are wearing suits~! XD Moe~!" [lol] This was about the best shot I could get of all four of my lecturers (L to R: Shaun Britton, Steven Murdoch, Bill Trikojus, & James Marshall)

That's Michael Sacks, our crazy leader and I serve as a secretary under his command [snicker]. From what I've seen, he's crazy with flash games (especially pro in those games that involves shooting zombies). He's in charge of handling the game graphics.

This would be our full group photo. [front: Saran, Michael; 2nd: Reif, Aaron, me, Evelyn; Back: Kelvin, Vera & Sarah-Maree Gillespie]

And this would be be the same only adding Steve, Shaun and James. [grin] Well, though classes are over but the project is still on-going. Deadlines: 21st Nov and 4th Dec. Back to work then, Cheers~!

4 comments:

Bea said...

pls post some of your works or groupworks here! i want to see~~~ XD

ladywinters said...

as much as I want to, I believe we can't release the work until after the launching on the 16th Dec. Group project of 80 students... I better play the safe side and not get in trouble... sorry ya~! but thanks for showing interest in the groupwork. [hugs]

Unknown said...

[evil snicker]

Very interesthing picture... there's one I believe yous'll blow the pic up into poster size and paste in on ur wall... HAHAHAHA

ladywinters said...

nah, the photo quality unfortunately is below the standard to consider for print.. but i'm grateful to have photos anyway. [grin]