Saturday, November 01, 2008

My First Fun on Halloween

It was Halloween and the girls had planned to have some fun since we really needed to just sit and have fun amidst the finals and deadlines.

To keep us going throughout the night, we met up at 8pm and began with filling our tummies with some Japanese food...

Here's my miso soup... nice and warm for the chilly night.


And here's my asahi. [big grin] I want beer and I want good beer. Hahaha~! No worries. I only had one bottle and that isn't enough to get me tipsy...


Yoong Yoong's dinner dish was the first to arrive... Creamy Mushroom Chicken I think.


With a side of Ice Blended Green Tea with Vanilla Ice-cream. Phew. That was a long name for a drink.


Next came, Jaslyn's Teriyaki Chicken... Or was it Teppanyaki Chicken. I think it was the latter since it was served with bean sprouts (taugeh) underneath the chicken.


Loiuse's bento set. Errr... I can't remember what the name of the bento set was...


At least I rememembered my own one. Tonkatsu set. Yum~!


Really enjoyed my dinner. Look at how clean my bento box. No.. I didn't lick it clean.. There are too many strangers around. [lol] My dinner came up to errr.... bento was 11.80 and the asahi was 6, equals to 17.80


After dinner, the girls and I went to federation square to play... We took out our little witch hat (which was stuck to the black hairband) that were in our bags. ^_^ Cute convenient things.


We were having fun doing odd poses and stuff. But with my camera pretty incapable of taking night photos, I only have a few on it... That's Jaslyn.


That's one with the girls. Louise, Yoong Yoong and Jaslyn.

The two purple witches. ^_^

Yes, so I called you a witch.. No need to get angry about it... [lol]

Unfortunately, all my photos in my camera were of ones that we were pretty normal... I'll show you the crazy ones much later once I get my hands on them..

One green witch, two purple ones and I'm the orange one. There were only three colours to choose from apparently... But yea, I think this photo pretty much summarizes our night, Halloween witches having fun in the city. ^_^

After all the crazy poses we did (you might see them...if I'm not lazy to post them), we sat down to dessert of the night. I ordered a very very very bleh drink (pine nut black tea, I had ordered peanut not pine nut [sigh]) but luckily had an order of green tea cake to take away the drink's taste... [shudder]

Witch hat + cake... It's now a witches' dessert. [lol] Hope you guys had a good halloween. Cheers~!

No comments: