Tuesday, August 25, 2009

18th January 2009 to 21st January 2009

18th January 2009
I got to meet up with Sze Sin after a long long time. She's one busy gal. So when she proposed to have breakfast together, I jumped at the chance to meet up with an old friend. Hope all's well for her.

I think after our meeting with her, I was helping around the house in the spring cleaning bit... Was pre-CNY after all. helping daddykins with the painting. This year we painted the wall around the house, the black gate and the white grills of the house, ermmm... and the ceiling of the patio / verandah. hehehe~!

helped mumsies with the cookies / biscuits. ^_^ did kuih kapit this year... and dragon biscuits (that looks more like snakes.. hahahha~!) I'll try to remember to take photos of all of my mumsie's delicious cookies. heheheh~! I love my mumsie's cooking and baking. XD that's a good and bad thing. Good thing is that I have lovely food but the bad bit would be my over-indulgence....

19th January 2009
The next day, I met up with the girls (Yoong Yoong and Jaslyn) at KLCC for dinner. Something like a "let's update how's things since we came back" sort of meeting? hahaha~!
We had a good time just hanging about and chatting and catching a movie. Can't really remember what was the movie we watched. But I took that opportunity to invite them to my house for CNY. note though that I normally heavily consider who I invite to gauge the chemistry of my normal gang... I love to spend time with my gang and stuff but sometimes people and people don't get along...

however it was carelessness on my part and also intense curiosity to invite them into my normal gang. [sigh] I fear that this year's chemistry was most disappointing. On a side note, I love it when I get invited to other people's house. I'm more or less the only one who organize bigger gatherings though... [swt] extremely grateful for my parents' generosity. without it, can't have them gatherings at my house wei.

20th January 2009
Oh oh, it was more fun on my side to have met up with Darren. hahaha~! It's hard to tell if he enjoys my company or not. [lol] then again, I think he's the sort of person who won't meet up with you if he didn't like you. so in that view of thoughts, I'm honoured, darren~! [lol some more]

well, the last time I met him (would be this one), he was still teaching at the One Academy. this meeting was a lunch together at murni? (i think it was murni's) would be great to meet up with some more cd42 people. ^_^ I accept any invites to meet up with friends and try to attend them if I can~!

21st January 2009
went to pyramid. got to see all the chinese new year decorations. ^_^ this was on one part of the building...
and this was the other... love it and stuff... but as far as I know, blue isn't a good colour for the Chinese. [lol] But I can guess that this part of the decor is to include the other races (forgive my use of that word) into our celebration. It was pretty nonetheless.
Was suppose to meet up with Eugene for dinner but he was late so Khuan and I ate dinner first and then waited for him.
Hehehe~! the man himself. I believe he had forgotten about our meeting time and overslept our agreed meeting time. But he still quite quickly made his way to meet up with us. note that he stays in Klang. XD

on a random note; I want to know how to drive down to Klang and go to his house. would be nice to bring pui yee and sabs down to Klang to Eugene's place. ^_^ His mum is a lovely person and she lights up when I come over to visit them...

Thinking about it, I think I will still invite people over to my house for Chinese New Year (just a select few) and maybe some other occasions so that my house would be filled with joy and laughter and presences. With my parent's permission as always that is. Hehehe~! Cheers~!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's ALL go Eugenia's house~!!! hahahahahaa... so his mum can go "oooh, my son is bringing more girls"[laughs super loud]

ladywinters said...

hahahaha~! perhaps perhaps. [lol] at the moment, i normally go down to klang with khuan using the ktm. and eugene drives us around. XD normally to go eat klang bak ku teh lunch and visiting his house. =P

Unknown said...

OOH... make him drive... great idea.... hahahahahha... let's goo... bak kut teh~!!! XD

ladywinters said...

though his car... is a normal car, not like my mum's avanza. XD