Monday, August 03, 2009

2008 Flight back

Here I am writing about going home when I'm actually back in Melbourne already. [lol] But that's the fun of it, I guess. [snicker]

27th Dec
In the morning, we took a maxi taxi @ station wagon (van) to shift my stuff to the new place. I actually managed to fill half the taxi with my things. Didn't think I would have this many things... and I was just in Melbourne for a year. (Hate to imagine how I'll deal with the stuff that I have NOW later [shudders])

The taxi fair was aud28. Frank, the handiman (he's from China) came down and let us in and put my stuff in the storeroom. My room was still occupied by the previous tenants until the 31st December. Anyway the storeroom was pretty big seeing that my things only took up 1/4 of the room. Noted that there were other people's stuff there too.

[brain died] Just inserting some random photos here.... taken on the 28th December 2008 while waiting for the airplane to be ready for boarding...
[extra note: Just some photos in the waiting lounge...]
And this is why I want to get a psp / gameboy advance / nintendo ds. [lol] [hint hint] Cheers~!

No comments: