Saturday, August 29, 2009

22nd to 24th January 2009 Outings

22nd January 2009

I've been keeping in touch with some of the girls from primary school but never had the opportunity to see them. So when they invited me to go out to yum cha, I was pretty happy. [lol] I've not seen most of them since standard 6...

There were some primary-school classmates that I saw while I was in Form 1 & 2 since I went to IDJ (Institute Desa Jaya - I think...) and also Mrs. Ang (was it... for maths tuition class). Hmm.. So I guess the last time I saw them would be form 2 perhaps... [shrugs]

Here's Jacqueline. ^_^ Back in primary school, teachers would ask her to write on the board since her handwriting was pretty. Not only the teacher... We would nominate her as well. [lol]
Was a librarian.

Next is Chui Mun. When I saw her, I nearly couldn't recognize her. [lol] She looks much more mature over the years (I'm not saying that she looks old but rather she's someone that I would trust responsibility with). Back in primary, she was very close with Jacqueline and Hui Jing. Also a librarian. [grin]

This is Ming Foong. She is one that has not changed over the years. [lol] I remembered that she was the very first person I had asked if I could be friends with her... which she promptly rejected. hahaha~! no worries, we're in good terms now. Back then, she was practically one of the boys (aka tom-boy). Very energetic and out-spoken.

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to Kar Yeng. ^_^ She was in the M class (note that the previous 3 were in the same class as myself, the K class). Although she was in the other class, we know her well enough to know that she's the smartest kid in our batch. [bows down to her]

I'm still wondering if she even knows me or not. XD I'm one of those below average in class.. [shrugs] She's plenty friendly.

[edit: This is Hui Jing. Hmmm... let's see if I have a better photo of her...]
[swt] right, actually met up with her, ming foong, chui mun and jacqueline at another yum cha session on the 3rd february at the same place. [grin] If I remember correctly, she was the shortest girl in our class (during assembly, we line up in the assembly area according to height - I was near the back). had met up with her more recently than the other girls.

It was nice to catch up with the girls. Chui Mun and Ming Foong are working in the same company. small world. Jacqueline and Kar Yeng are still studying. Hui Jing just finished studying and is working now... I think... XD. I think Kar Yeng has also finished studying and is actually here in Australia... somewhere. [twiddle fingers] Can't remember...

23rd January 2009
The next day, I had arranged to meet up with Melissa Bong. ^_^ I'm the type that would arrange according to the other person's convenience since I guess I don't have much of a life? [shrugs]
Met up in Midvalley. Took this photo since I thought the trees were pretty cool like that. ^_^ [edit: I look at it and go "layers~!"]
Midvalley's CNY decor 2009
Plenty of red and lit and also yellow everywhere (to represent gold colour I suppose)
Most of the decor is focused in the Centre court. With the big stage and stuff. If I'm not mistaken, there were some performances arranged every other day... not that that was my purpose for coming here. [lol]
Ta-da~! ^_^ This is Melissa Bong. I call her Mel... which isn't a good move since I know 3 Melissa... hahaha~! Errmm... I met her when we were in the student comity in TOA. Considered in my books, wild girl [grin] In all honesty, she's a nice person to talk to. Outgoing and friendly. [hugs]
Later that night, I met up with another Melissa. [lol] This, my peeps, is Melissa Wong. Carefree and happy-go-lucky. [hugs some more]
And her younger sis, Clarissa (Clare for short). We went out for dinner at Sunway Pyramid, thai food. Gyuu~! Love Thai food.
[grin] Solo photo of Clare.
And that's me and Pui Yee. Teehehe~! [glomps Pui Yee]
Solo photo of Mel.
Hehe. The previous photo was blur-ish so I added the non-blur version of her (photo). Fufufu~!

Was a nice sit-down and catch up meal. Went to Mel's house later that night and meet up with her mum. Aunty is nice and a warm person. [grin] I have a smile on my face, remembering about aunty.

24th January 2009

It's like one meeting after another. [lol] I enjoy my time with my friends. It's hard to organize everyone that know each other to meet at a particular date. Plus, it's less of a hassle to meet up with them when they are free. I like the one-on-one time. ^_^ Was hard to make up the time to meet up with Keng Yen, even though she just lives in the same neighbourhood of me. [lol] Had set up a few meetings to meet up with her. she's super busy with work and stuff. In the end, I won though. The key: Persistence.
We went out to a nice lunch in One Utama. Our drinks.
My lunch. Like the sausage. hehehe~!
We ordered an appertizer to share.
It was ermm.... meat wrapped in bacon I think.
And this cheese baked goodie~! Sorry if I forgot the names of the dishes....
Hehehe~! "Wanna a bite?"

I'm looking forward to meeting up with my friends when I get back home. I don't meet up with lots of people in Aussie, though I do meet up with Su Jin and Chek Lee when they invite me. No one else though. At least not that I can think of...

Everyone's busy and stuff so yea... [sigh] Let's meet up when I get back k? Cheers~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We shall meet up when you guys come home then ^___^ V

ladywinters said...

^__^ looking forward to meeting up. =3 it's pretty soon. hehe