Thursday, March 06, 2008

New Sights

Finally I'm coming up to par to the current daily events. Hahah~! Updating a blog is hard work but very much of a reward to me.

Here I'll share some of the sights near my room...

Sunset from my room

A closer view of the church

Another day's sunset of the church

Sunset view from Glenferrie Station (the stop nearest to my room)

I've been to the city twice and managed to capture a bit of the sights there as well.
This is a mural at Melbourne Central Station

Clock in Melbourne Central Station

Structure in the Melbourne Central Building

In the city

It like the fact that the architectures here are different from one another to the point that some seem even radical to be built there. This one is a nice example of classic architecture.

Summer giving way to autumn soon. The trees are slowing but surely turning its leaves from green to gold.

Outside Flinders St station. One of the few stops in the City Loop.

Yesterday (5th March) I went to Richmond with my roommates to eat Fuer (Vietnamese Rice Noodles). It was delicious at a cost of AUS8. So as to not feel so guilty of eating so much, I also went swimming (it's free for Swinburne student to swim at a club near where I live) and jogging too. Hahaha~! Healthy me.

On another note, it was only yesterday when my dreams return. From the day I arrived to the 4th March, no dreams came to me. Now that they have returned, honestly I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing...

Finally, today. No class today. I have classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Will need to do my assignments now... Friday seem to be group work kind-of day. [sigh] I hope you enjoyed my posts. Til next time then, Cheers~!

No comments: