Thursday, March 20, 2008

Of the Hot and Cold

As you guys may know, it's now autumn here. Well, at least the beginning of autumn. The past few days they were freaking sunny hot but with cool wind. Frankly, I love those weathers (though everyone else complains about the super shining sun).

Today is started out like that too. But I think because of the rain the other night, the wind has gotten chilly. Now it's evening and cloudy. My favourite, Mr Sun has gone to take a vacation, leaving the wind blowing away.

I dislike the chill... It's that feeling that gets all the way down to the bone, that even wearing more layers can't seem to warm you up. So I'm glad I made tom yum noodles soup for lunch and dinner. Had the craving to eat it and now I know why. Drinking a hot cup of tea seems to warm me up a little. [sigh] What I won't give for a bottle of vodka to drink and warm my insides.... Let's hope Mr Sun makes an appearance tomorrow... Cheers~!

No comments: