Wednesday, April 02, 2008

After the storm...

Hey guys... break's over and I'm back to school. Not even a few days back into studying, I find myself sick. Nothing severe. I'm having a hard time guessing what could be the cause of it (slight fever and diarrhoea). Taken the medication already and feeling a lot better now.

Let me list down what I think could have caused it or it could be collective on a whole...

1. Could have been the biscuits that I should have thrown since I bought it when my parents were still here (1st week here).

2. Could have been the noodles I had last night (spicy)

3. Could have been because I was extremely stressed, which in turn I'll list here as well. (Missing home, family, friends; Assignments due; Depressed due to some friendship problems) . Talking it over with some other friends didn't help... No worries I'll work things out...

4. Could have been due to the weather today... Strong winds and cold weather. Evening classes were cancelled in anticipation of a storm / power outage.

Or like I said, could have been the collective amount of stress from each and every single of the possibilities above... [sigh] Couldn't go to class today. Stayed in, to get better and where it was save. College management advice students to stay indoors today... which I did, regardless of the weather warning.
In the end, there was no storm, but a beautiful evening. Amazing rainbow.

The strong winds were blowing the dark clouds, like a shepherd herding his flock of black sheeps across the sky...
Needless to say, I was loving the evening sky after a day's recovery.

I enjoy looking at the sky. I'm a cloud lover (or in Puiyeel's term, a cloud stalker) Hehehe...

I'll be better soon. Just need to keep focused on things and not eat too much random stuff that is laying around the room (a bad habit I'll admit). Hope you enjoyed the sunset as I did. Until next time, cheers~!

1 comment:

krizna kant said...

beautiful pics :)