Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just a post...

11 April 2008
Hey there. I'm on another 1 week break (midterm break) but I'm totally swamped with work / assignments... The stress is on. Think that explains how I actually lost my voice... It was bizarre. I didn't panic since I knew a friend who lost her voice very often... Had seriously comtemplated that skip all of friday's classes (I did for the morning one) but I went for the 2nd one.

It was group based and I had to use my creativity on how to communicate with them. Of course, your usual pen and paper but I used body language as well (pointing & grinning). Hmmm... maybe due to the reason of not sleeping and one too many coffee would be the reasons as well. Don't worry about me. As my pet bro says "What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger." [nod nod nod]

Now for some photo spamming.

These two photos are the view I see everyday (Almost everyday) when I wait for the elevator to come. I live on the 5th floor and the stairs are only for fire exits.

Oh, I got a chance to use my friend's (Jiew's) new camera and it was so coolz~! The price however will kill me... AUS2000...
Using Jiew's camera I took some shots. Photos of my 3D group mates and lecturer. This pretty girl here is Naomi.

This one's Meredith. She doesn't like having her photo taken.

And the boys of the group, Peter and Jiew (hehe, all I could take was his shoulder). Only Jiew (he's Thai) and I are Asians.

And lastly, this one is a photo of Steve, my maya lecturer. He's a good teacher and passionate about maya.

Oh, something random thrown into the mix. Sarah gave me a doll before I came to Melbourne. My only comfort object. Her name's Hester (Did some research and it means 'star' and is of Greek Origin). I took many shots of her... Had initially wanted to post all the photos separately but that'll bore you guys so I put them into one compilation instead.

12 April 2008
After a good night's sleep, my voice was back. Thank god. Su Jin had made laksa for lunch and invited me over for lunch. It was a lovely day so I thought why not.. (nah, the Laksa was the real reason why I dragged myself out of my room) [grin]

More clouds... [thinks of cotton candy]

So I was waiting for a train to head to the city... It was jam packed. Since I rarely go out during the weekends, I can't tell you if it's a normal occurrence.

I had to board on the next train (Waited only about 11 minutes)

I always have to take the train to college but often I don't have my camera on me...

So I was nicely snapping away while in the train...

I got off the train at Flinders' (I guess by now, that term should be quite familiar to you). I have to catch a tram to head to Su Jin's house.

Which means more photos from me on moving vehicles... This one's of Myer, high-end shopping mall.

This building is important... yea... it's a hospital but it's also what I use as a landmark to know where to stop.

The hospital and this seven eleven are opposite each other, so they're both the landmarks I use.

Needless to say (but I shall anyway), the Laksa was fantastic. I loved it, loved it, loved it. I had Su Jin, Kelvin, Nick & Su Ling for lunch mates. Hehe~! The watermelon was good too.

After lunch, I had planned to go on a city tour but I didn't go. The city tram was super packed... It was getting late (I only had 2++ hours left to explore)... So I made my way back home instead. (This shot was of outside the Melbourne Central). Hope you enjoyed the photos~! Until next time, cheers~!

No comments: