Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Routine

Weeks for me, they come and then they go. Nothing much is registering in my mind.

Monday is a full day for me. Morning class then a nice 3 hours break then an evening class til 8.30pm. If I'm good, I'll be doing my work in the 3 hours... If not, I'll be in the city. ^_^ I love the city. The people and the buildings. So much to photograph... [happy sigh] If I'm super lucky, I get to drop by Su Jin's house. [grin]

Tuesday - no class. If I'm good, I'll go swimming. If not, I just pass the day away, chatting, playing games, surfing, more cooking experiments...

Wednesday is really a day of testing my good side and my bad side. All I have on wed is an one-hour class and it's the morning kind (9.30am - 10.30am)... If I'm good, I'll attend the lecture. If not, I'll end up sleeping in. After class, normally I hang out at Su Khwin's house. If nothing's on, I head back home.

Thursday - no class. My favourite day for cleaning. Every other thursday, I'd be around cleaning the kitchen, common area, washing my clothes, making sure my room's clean, etc... Normally the day I'll be doing last minute work for fridays. Will change that~! Watch me~!

Friday is another full day affair and the day I'm totally glad when it's over. It has my earliest class (9am - 11am). Hate this class because I think it's totally pointless... then a 3 and a half hours break to do more work. Then 3D class (2.30pm - 5.30pm). Maya is hard to learn but Steve's a good teacher. Passionate about Maya. Reminds me about Ando and his motion graphics...

Friday night and weekends are a blur to me most of the time. I'll come back to sorting out what routine happens in those time in another post. Hahah~! Well, that's all this time round. Until next time, cheers~!

No comments: