Saturday, April 26, 2008

Work week

It's saturday. Thank god it's saturday. That means I made it through friday... Don't get me wrong for I do love fridays.

It's just that I'd been working on my assignments since saturday... and every night since that saturday were used to do work til the early morning and then I'd get up in the afternoon and continue working...

The reason for this bizarre work & sleep pattern was I was trying to meet the deadline for two project, which safe to say I managed to complete... I had the flash game's deadline on thursday and the 3d works on friday... It was madness... Not perfect but above borderline pass... I hope.

http://opax.swin.edu.au/~6487521/feed_pengu/
that's the link to the game... it's not perfect and has a few bugs but it's main objective is there. i know most of the bugs since I was the one that coded it... the graphics are done by me so yea...

Didn't help my cough get better since I couldn't get enough rest... Thanks to those who told me to rest since it meant you obviously cared for me. [hugs] That's why I love you guys. So yea... I'd taken it easy on friday and today... (Watched some anime and playing wedding dash~! It's so fun~!) Don't really know if that's a good idea but my body would break down if I didn't.

Will be back to working on them assignments tonight and Sunday... Still wondering if I should go out today... ~_~ Until next time, Cheers~!

No comments: