Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday (19/04/08)

One, Two, Three and suddenly I find myself with the weekends... Love the weekends and all but hate it when it ends the holidays... Slacked in the beginning and dragged out in the end... How "wonderful" can my life be with still all the work not done yet...

On friday, I was invited to a BBQ party and then I got dragged aong to go clubbing... Went to Docklands pub called fix. Tried a tequila shot... It was bitter... but I enjoyed the lemon (that comes after the drink) The night was 13 degrees. Reached back at 4am...

Only to wake up at 10am to be dragged out for lunch... Since I had to eat anyway, I thought it would be the simple lunch and go home... how wrong I was. Yoong Yoong was the one that managed to talk me into going to have lunch... We met Man Yee at Prahran's japanese restaurant. Outside the restaurant, there was a pole dancing demo... I was like okkkkkkkk.... Random much to see this sort of this during lunch hour.. That aside, I was guilt-ridden into going to the city with them. Yoong Yoong got Man Yee to buy a daily pass instead of a 2-hours one...
Had to accompany them to the city since Jaslyn went out and had the housekeys (Jaslyn and Man Yee are housemates) So much for going back and doing work... Someone up there really doesn't want me to do work.
Since I was dragged against my will, I may as well take photographs along the way. {Church in Prahran}

It was rather sad that the sky wasn't blue enough {the kind that I love to photograph} [Yoong Yoong]
In the city, I spotted this car... promoting red bull. Interesting...
What else can I find it the city I wonder...
Moving around in the city's easy with the public transport system.

Got off at Docklands (yea... I know that this was the area I went for clubbing) {Channel 7 TV Station}
But this was the tourist side of docklands {the bay and the westgate bridge}
I had taken the city circle tram (the red one) to get here. It's free to hop on these trams so it's cool.
What's interesting about Melbourne is that there are artworks scattered around for people to see. Like this one called "Cow on Tree".
I don't really know the name of this structure but I enjoyed the dynamic flow of it.
I was rather surprised to see a guy fishing at docklands... I guess where there's water, there's fish?
Look~! I'm going to show you the front angle of Flinders Station~! Hahaha~! This building is just super fun to take~! Sorry if I keep bombarding you guys with Flinders thing and Flinders that.
We had to wait at Flinders for Jaslyn to join us... So that meant more photography for me..
Near Flinders were the federation square and churches. I thought it was interesting that have a church smack in the middle of everything.
Hmmm... Jaslyn came and we made our way to Smith St. I was like "again?". I got dragged with the "let's bond some more" excuse...
I now understand peer pressure... [sigh]
It was hard for me to take photographs and rush to Smith St (it was 3.40pm and everything closes at 6pm)
If you look closely, one's a horse and the other's a winged pig... Again I don't know what it's about but I thought it was interesting.
The arts movement here's good. I seriously enjoy the many lil things to take {this sculpture is 3 businessmen}
The city's nice and busy with locals, tourists, entertainers and artists like this one. Graffiti artists. Hehehe~!
I took this photo was to show you the street cleaners. I'd like to drive that around... [drive drive, swish swish, clean clean] hehehe~!
So yea... we reached Smith St at 4pm... Not interested in looking at the clothes... The only one I want is the winter coat.. Which I really should get. {I want the pastries~!!}
But they don't have my size here. It's a sign to lose weight but give me time la... [sigh]
There was a queue waiting to get into the Nike shop.... how scary is that... but then again, everything in the store was 40% off... I didn't buy anything and I didn't get any instructions from anyone to get anything...
I enjoy shopping for books, anime, movies, hardware, food, gifts but clothes, shoes, bags aren't as enjoyable... maybe when I get into shape, I'll change my tune... [shrugs]. I really ought to get enough sleep. Just found out lack of sleep weakens your immune system. I guess I should know that important info but I gave all my biology back to Jasmindr... not that I got a lot from her anyway. Until next time (I hope there's a next time), Cheers~!

No comments: