Monday, July 14, 2008

Cleaning Day

Today was the day that Unilodge cleaning staff goes to clean all the rooms in the building in preparation of the new tenants...

I had gone to bed at 5am last night, chatting with my housemate, Neha since she was leaving to go back to India on Wednesday (16/7). She had earlier planned to return home at the end of the month but brought it forward since another two friends were leaving on Wednesday. Will miss her a lot...

So this morning (I'll assume at 11am), the cleaners came. It was pretty noisy since I could hear the vacuuming and scrubbing, etc. When I managed to drag myself out of bed at 2pm, I was pleased to see that the house was clean.

They had scrubbed the floors of the kitchen and the bathrooms, the kitchen top, the shower glass walls, the mirror... Nice. They had cleaned just about everything except for the individual rooms. I like to know how they did it so that everything was so clean... because I do clean the areas as well but somehow not as clean as how they did it. Maybe they use expensive, heavy duty cleaning stuff and specific cleaning tool because all I have in my arsenal is the normal all purpose cleaner and a sponge. [lol]

No worries about the cleanliness of my room since I keep my room pretty clean though it's not as clean as I like mine to be now since I'm helping Evelyn store her stuff here. Will clean up big time once her stuff goes back to her. [nod nod nod]

That's all for now. Until next time, Cheers~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

[takes vacuum and used to over you]

VRRRRR.............

[looks into dust bag]

[loads of dusts]

AH-CHOOO~!

Man, u're DUSTY.... lmao

ladywinters said...

Ehhh~! Why am I dusty? I should be moldy... not dusty. [lol]