Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Cold Leaving Sun


Oh it's so sad... I'm home alone now. Oh wait, I get the house all to myself for a few days. [grin] Hmmm...

The reason as to why I'm home alone at the moment is because my housemate, Neha left for good to return back to India this morning. I'm really sad that she's going but I know that I'll meet with her again someday so it's good. Van, my vietnamese housemate had shifted out the week before to her new house.. She came over yesterday night and the three of us were chatting for a bit... watching her do the last bits of packing until the time Neha had to leave at 5am.

Neha left quite a bit of stuff to me as her luggage was overweight. Helped her to throw some of the stuff that she didn't want. Stayed with her until the taxi came in the front of the Unilodge building. There I waved goodbye to Neha and Nirmal (her friend which I became friends with as well) as the taxi drove away.

I walked Van to her car and then return to the apartment which I now stay alone for now. Will have new housemates during the second half of the year... and I'll be busy busy busy since it'll be my final term. ~___~ I pray that I get nice, clean housemates... [sigh] Cheers then~!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOH, looks like I can move in with you now... kekekekeke

[carries luggages]

ladywinters said...

[lol] I'd love if that could happen. [grin] [helps you to carry luggage]

puiyeel said...

wooor, i wana fly there right away too!
[follows sabz]

ladywinters said...

[lol] come come, fast fast. i wait for you two here. pui yee should be light enough to be in your luggage. [snicker]

Unknown said...

Well, means i gotta use a bigger luggage then *grins*

*opens bags*

Hey PY, try stuffing urself in... if it doesn't work, anything sticking out from the bag will have to be "chopped-off"

XD

ladywinters said...

waaa~! sabs, Ganas gilar~! >____< pui yee, stay there... wait for me to come back to you. i don't want to lose you to a whacked sabs with an axe. [cries]