Saturday, July 05, 2008

Holidays and Loving It~!

Hey peeps~!

It's already July, can you believe it? The next thing I know it'll be August and I'll be back in my whirlwind of a new term... Time sure flies when I'm having fun. [grin] I can already imagine all the letter openers, pen and random stationaries been thrown my way... [cheeky grin]

My holidays are really lovely and lazy time. Seriously... I'm normally attached to the computer and on the random times I'm not, I'll be watching the tv or I managed to detach myself from technology and am walking in a random garden in the city, taking photographs with a camera (another piece of technology... geez, doesn't seem I like to be away from tech stuff eh?) [lol]

On a random note, I got back some of my results for the 1st term here and it's good. [nod nod nod][happy happy mode]. Maybe I'll go out to celebrate... [thinks] by myself... hmmm... Not much of a celebration... [shrugs] I'll just celebrate by getting more comfortable at home.. I can't get anymore comfortable than I am now. I'll be part of the furniture if I get any more comfortable. [lol] Been playing computer games the whole day today. Taking a breather now... to continue some more later. [evil laugh] [ducks all sharp stationaries] Until next time, Cheers~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

[throws pillows at you]

Danggg.... i wanna be a student AGAIN!!!

Eh, don't play too much video games... scared ur brain will go all mushy inside XD

ladywinters said...

[catches pillow][puts it in the pile of sabrina thrown pillows]

student life is good. [nod nod]

Errr... I think it's the computer games that is keeping my brain from going mushy.. [lol]