Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Double Tag from Jess Mok and Foxy

tagged twice; one from Jess Mok and another from the Foxy. I'll pick up and do twice on certain parts.

Him/Her refers to Person who tagged me. (Jess & Foxy)

1. What’s the relationship of you and her/him?
Jess: she's my junior and I knew her courtesy of the foxy and Zie
Foxy: Imouto-chan~!

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
Jess:
1. fun, 2. kendo-enthusiast, 3. interesting, 4. collected when calm, crazy when disturbed, 5. cheeky
Foxy:
1. book addict, 2. naturally intelligent, 3. stubborn, 4. selective carnivore, 5. japanese food lover (especially kitsune-udon & inari sushi)

3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
Jess: "Before I was born, my parents thought I was a boy..." You're still very tom-boy anyway.
Foxy: "Let's gulung~! [gulung gulung gulung]" (literal translation from 'let's roll' when we go to play GE) I want to play GE... especially after my course is done

4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you done for me
Jess: her signature 'yo~!' served with a cheeky grin
Foxy: she gave me a good cuddle when I was crying once.

5. If she/he becomes your lover, you will
Jess: pat her head and give her hugs as often as I can because I can.
Foxy: scream incest... [shudders]

6. If she/he becomes your enemy, you will
Jess: make sure she doesn't have her shinai...
Foxy: cry and beg for forgiveness...

7. If she/he becomes your love, she/he has to improve on
Jess: her randomness.. ok that was just random of me...
Foxy: 'WILL YOU JUST QUIT ASKING THIS TYPE OF QUESTION'

8. If she/he becomes your enemy, the reason is
Jess: I had over-patted her and over-hugged her limit?
Foxy: Waking her too early for no reason... or me being too stupid

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
Jess: pat her head and give her a good bear hug while watching her squirm / go meep.
Foxy: getting a good hug from her and picking her brain for storylines of books that are too thick and hard for me to comprehend...

10. The overall impression of him/her is
Jess: my imouto-chan's friend who is superb with kendo
Foxy: my beloved imouto-chan

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
to those I'm close with; I'm wacked... and a species confused wolf
to normal people; friendly, i think...

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Social butterfly

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Professional procrastinator

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
The best version of me I can be ...

15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.
I really love you guys and hope you'll continue to be my friend til the end of time

16. 10 people you tag:
1) Zie Wei
2) Sabs
3) Jess Mok
4) Pui Yee
5) DLXD
6) Sarah
7) Johnny
8) Darren
9) Foxy
10) Vivian

17. Who is No. 2 having a relationship with?
it's a secret. Ask her yourself if you're curious...

18. No. 3 a male of female?
Pretty sure she's female.

19. If No. 7 and No. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
i'd be extremely surprised and badger them on how they knew each other...

20. How about No.5 and No. 8?
They would go out to yum cha and talking about marvel heroes and games

21. What is No. 1 studying about?
business, is it?

22. Is No. 4 single?
The last I know, yes. But I'm sure she won't mind if Pong or Andoh were to declare their love for her... [fangirl scream]

23. Say something about No. 6
She's a talented artist who is in UK who tickles my funny bone with her blurness (CNY Walnuts~! hahahah) [inside joke]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes.... No. 6 is the blur-rest girl ever.... LMAOO... that CNY Walnuts will forever be remembered... hahahha