Monday, October 13, 2008

Haa~! Look at my finger now~!

Let's see.... just some things to update I guess
10th October 2008

As usual some sunset photos
I bet you all have seen this composition enough to memorize it. [lol]
On a more serious note, I'm falling sick now. At first, I thought I was overheating / heaty. I admit my work schedule isn't the healthy (to generalise, I work at night until 4 /5 am, sleep and then wake up at 10am, class, lunch, afternoon sleep from 4pm to 8pm, dinner while watching tv then work {repeat cycle})

11th October 2008

First a lovely shot of beautiful clouds. Then the bad news; my weekend was terrible. What I had thought was heaty turned out to be fever. [lol] I was battling the cold the whole of the weekend... to the point on Sunday (12th October) evening, my cheeks were flushed, my brain was mush and I had to take an emergency afternoon nap [snicker] Well, seeing that I actually didn't want to take the nap and do work but I had to since I was not working optimumly... seems like an emergency afternoon nap to me.

13th October 2008

If you were wondering just why I named the post as I did... note now that I have been typing this post while my right hand was like this [points to the photo below] Oopss... I photographed off my thumb [takes another photo]
Ah~! There we go. So yea, I was trying to prepare some campbell soup when I accidentally cut myself pretty badly with the can. I was just so glad that my roommate, Natalie and her bf were there to help me, called the Resident Assistance (at least that's what I think RA means) and drove me to the Richmond hospital called Epworth Healthcare (8pm) and waited for me until 11.20pm.

This little accident cost me $244.75. On the random note, I still came back and finished cooking "dinner" with a little help from Evelyn. Thanks everyone~! Cheers~!

6 comments:

Bea said...

take care ooh!!! get well soon!!! both your fever and thumb XD

Unknown said...

$245???????? For a finger???? [faints] That's 1 heck of a finger.. Be careful [pats head]

ladywinters said...

(to sabs) yea... $245 for a finger sock and a tetanus jab. Awesome that it happened on the "right" finger, hor?

ladywinters said...

(to bea) thank you for your healthy mental power~!!! I will get better soon, thanks~!

Jan Faye said...

ahahahahhaha.... SO KINKY!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! how they expect anyone to not think dirty thoughts when they come up with a bandage that looks like THAT?!?!?!?!?

ladywinters said...

(to jan faye) [sweatdrop] okkk... I somehow don't see it the way you do..

when I saw the bandage, I was thinking polo sweets. Then again, I was very hungry since I was preparing dinner when I hurt myself. XD