Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Portfolio...

I think I mentioned that I would post some of my works but I had clear forgot. Hahaha~! I had been working on compiling my works for my portfolio so since I have the jpegs already, I thought I'd post them here... Most are on my deviant already and some are new. Enjoy~!

Photos + Photo Manipulation

Crimson, Taken in St Patrick's Church, Melbourne (Nature)


Loving the Sun, Taken in Dandenong, Melbourne (Nature)


To the Blue Sky, Taken in the Chapter House, Melbourne (Structure)


The Quiet White Butterfly Returns, Taken in Dandenong, Melbourne (Nature)


Yes I Love Candles, Taken on Mooncake Festival 2007 (Fire + Light)


Evil of the Night, Photo Manipulation =photoshop= (Fire + Light)


One Colour, Photo Manipulation =photoshop= (Nature)


Of the City, Sea and Sky, Photo Manipulation =photoshop= (Nature)


Summer's Here, Photo Manipulation =photoshop= (Seasons)


Ralph Perfume Photoshoot (Product)


Ralph Perfume Photoshoot (Product)


3D

Playstation 3 Teaser Poster, Lightwave + Photoshop


Spirit River Boat, Maya + Photoshop


Seagull, Maya


Fish, Maya



Poster

Butterflies, postcard, photoshop


"The Best Way to Have a Good Idea is to Have Lots of Ideas", Quote inspired calendar design



Drawing

Mosque, Ink Sketch



Yup, all these and more went into my portfolio. Hope you enjoyed the photo gallery. Cheers~!

No comments: