Monday, October 20, 2008

Empty

Yea, I'm feeling empty at the moment... Not much going on these days...

Just trying to pass the days with the following

  • eating,
  • sleeping,
  • taking showers,
  • going to school,
  • doing assignments,
  • chatting,
  • playing games,
  • watching anime,
  • reading manga,
  • set stuff to download,
  • cooking,
  • buying groceries,
  • travelling with the train....

can't swim at the moment with my finger injury (unless i wear a glove to swim, which I am not that desperate to do just yet)

[snicker] I wonder if that's considered a lot in someone else's list... XD

Let's see.... since the finger injury, it's hard for me to do some stuff...
  1. Shower is one.... i have to keep my finger as high as possible throughout the entire process. It's as if I'm holding my hand up to answer questions in class....
  2. As interesting as it sounds, it's not really that hard to cook with the injury but when it comes to washing the dishes, it's a horror... I wash the dishes... slowly
  3. Typing on the keyboard is not affected... but writing and drawing... I can still hold the pen / pencil just the middle finger normally used to tigthen my grip and now it's retarded.
  4. Holding chopsticks is fine but using them... zero skills... I didn't realise how much I relied onm y middle finger to use the chopsticks. On the occassions I need to use the chopsticks, I just hold the chopsticks, use the spoon and bring my mouth closer to the food. It's not obvious that I can't use the chopsticks that way.

Other than that, nothing much... since I don't do the middle finger swear word or something. I tried to ignore the injury; most noticed my injury and asked about it, the rest if they did notice, didn't ask. [grin]

It's been a week now since it happened and it still looks the same... it's still there. [sigh] Until next time then, cheers~!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just noticed something.... you cut vegetables using your LEFT HAND???? [scratches head] Aren't you suppose to be using your right hand???

[pats head] It'll heal soon... then u can tell us how you did stuff *grins*

puiyeel said...

hope it'll heal real soon,
i understand how ur situation now as last time my dad oso cut him middle finger, even worse den urs XD

ladywinters said...

to sabs,
errr... I cut my veggies using my right hand... i hurt my right hand middle finger and I hurt it while trying to open a campbell soup can...

hope it heals sooner... [grin]

ladywinters said...

to puiyeel
I hope it heals real soon too.. it's day 8 now. I'm glad I didn't cut so very deep.. does this mean I'm not THAT clumsy? [snicker]