Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Cold Begins to Set In

Autumn. These days the weather's beginnig to turn chilly where if I can help it, I rather not leave my room (my saviour, the heater). Just recovered for my cough and my hand feeling better. The hard part would be keeping it that way...

Anyway, being at home naturally means I can't venture to the city and take more photos of it. And yea, I get to do work...

Take One...
Take Two...
Take Three... All three shots were taken on the same day, only a few minutes apart...
On the 26th April 2008, Pui Yee had her convo. Yay~! She's somewhere in there... [sigh] Has it already been 1 year since I was in this position? I'm glad my manila bear was there to keep you company, darling. Sorry that I'm stuck here. [fangirl squeal] Pui yee, you know what that one was for, la~! [grin]
(Point A) Hmm Hmmm... I won't be going back during my June - August break... Save RM4k. Not bad eh? Knowing me, if I don't plan things right... The break would go *poof~!*
So I have a few options... firstly, to go travelling. This one's ok provided I have friends to go with... I think going on a trip by yourself is just plain sad. Seriously.
Secondly, I could go and find a part-time job, regardless should it apply to my current studies. Should not be too picky about jobs, right? Not too bad to earn some extra cash (in Aussie dollars, Ka-Ching~!)
Thirdly, do nothing. Honestly I like this option, though I know a few of you guys would take the first plane down to either join me or to strangle me...
I mean do nothing (productive). I can go about taking photographs til my camera screams yield, I can surf the Internet til the cows come home (Cow: Honey, I'm home~!), etc, etc, etc
Random; While I was ranting away the past few photos (start from Point A), the photos were taken from the same day. I'd probably freak any people that took notice of this crazy girl popping her head out of her window every few minutes to photograph the sky...

I really need to get a life right? This one is a view of what I can see behind my windows...
As you can see, I really enjoy my evenings here. I'm sorry if the photos seem to be repetitive... It's the same scenery really... Just different timing and different days...
I'd probably have enough to make a running video clip of the changes of the evening sky once I get back to M'sia...
Oh, I got back one of my assignments... Interestingly, I got high distinction for it... Happy, yes. Surprised, super yes. I almost never got one in The One Academy... Let's hope I can keep up the work, ne?
Ok, at the very last photo. It is here I bid thee adieu. I'll probably save some more sunset photos and post them in the next post.... Hahahah~! You have been warned~! [bundles self in quilt] Until next time ya, Cheers~!

No comments: