Monday, November 06, 2006

Birthdays

The week has come to pass.. Time flies no matter what you do.

The highlight of the week was saturday when I attended my friend's, Eugene's 21st party. Not familiar with the way to Klang so I took a train ride from KL central to Klang, which is a long one. When I arrived there, the only person I knew was Eugene. But lucky for me, I made a few friends there. [grin]

Seeing him celebrating his birthday reminded me that my own 21st would be coming around the corner too. Celebrating a 21st birthday to some is a big occassion to others it's just another birthday. I'm a bit of both. Birthdays come annually but it's nice when there're people that you love are with you to share the joy.. [warm fuzzy feeling] I hope that everyone will be able to share this occassion with me.

I'll end here now. Short post this time. One thing I realise is that it's hard to write a post without pictures & photos.. After all, a pictures is worth a 1000 words. [silly grin]

No comments: