Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The end is near...

Yes, my children. The end is drawing to a close. The moon shines bright and upon us it brings on the cloak of lunacy. Don't be afraid of the night, there aren't many things that can hurt but be vary of the knights of the night. They hide in the shadows, waiting and waiting. They only come if thou stray off thy path. Yes, come closer to the fire. Gather its heat and remember its light. It will be thy guiding light in a time of need. And with this, I bid thee good tidings and may the four guardians of the winds protect thee..

^__^ Sorry. A little reminder from the shaman of dreams. I do enjoy dreams every night and often I can remember what I dreamt. I dream in colour. That aside, probably just crazy from the workload. Things have gone haywire and I'm right in the middle of the chaos. Let's think what happened...



Well, a virus hit my home computer and I had to reformat my computer. I learnt how to reformat my computer from Pui Yee. I took two hours to reformat and another two hours to re-install all the programmes. My mac is slowing down and turning off its screen for no apparent reason~! I scanned this fellow but nothing turned up.



Virus are such a bugger to handle. Handling assignments is super difficult.. Presentations, Execution of designs, Progress, Rejects.. Sleepless nights. A lot of things happened. I even fell from a swing. I'm lucky to not break anything but I was with sore muscles for a few days. I still like swings no matter what happens. [silly smile] Sorry for the lack of graphics this time around. Blogger was bad to me for the past few days. Couldn't log in. Hehe, until next time, cheers!

No comments: