Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Of books,cake & takoyaki


Look it~! Books and lots of them. Hahaha~! Those aren't mine. Those are my younger sis's. All them books are fantasy books. Dragons, Adventure, Quests, Harry Potter, Merlin... The whole real deal.

These are mine... I have a wider range of books. Classics, artbooks, General Knowledge... and a lot more. As you can see, we're kind of running out of space. But at the moment, that's not going to stop us from buying books. There's always the floor to use..

My younger sis got me this for my birthday.. She actually bought this about 2 months ago and my birthday's like in December.. hahaha. I've read this manga a few times over already. ^__^ i love the wolf bookmark so much that i can't bare to use it because it'll bend, tear or would be lost. so it stays at home where it's safe.

Karen got me a cake as a gift~! Happy days~! And it's from bread story. And she has not tried it before. hahaha~! My turn to be the guinea pig. I was feeling a little down in class so when she gave me the cake, I was ecstatic~! Food cheers me up quite easily~!

Feeling happy until that little accident I had when I was getting to my car in Sunway Pyramid... They decided to waxed the floor at the level 1 elevator. I didn't know so I got out normally from the elevator. I was carrying the cake and some paper in my right hand and a pen in the left and almost wearing my heavy school bag. I slipped and crashed to the floor on my front. I managed to safe the cakebox but I kind of landed on my left knee. The best thing was there were three other people waiting for the elevator and they didn't try to help me up or even bother to ask if I was alright~! All they were thinking was "oh dear, we missed the elevator to go up~!" Forget it~! Why fume over people who don't care about other people? I even drew out the incident in Illustrator (feel free to see the pic above)

After all that, the cake was still in one good piece! Haha~! Itadakimas(u)~!

Yummy~!



[chomp]



[CHOMP~!]



Whee~! It was delicious. It's all chocolate-y and it's just nice..

And my younger sis got takoyaki for me to eat too... though I only ate it after she had bought it for 7 hours ago. who would have guessed that a cake and takoyaki can be filling~! Since I only got 1 hour of sleep yesterday, I went straight to bed after having my cake and takoyaki as my dinner... a good 12 hours of sleep~! Hahaha~!
I love sleeping, right next to eating. Cheers~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aiyo.... U saved the cake instead of yourself?? You poor thing.... At least you enjoyed the cake. Nice angle of the cake you taken and now the photos makes me craving for it so much... looks so yummy!!!

P.S. Glad that the cake can at least brighten your day a lil bit ^ __ ^ Cheers!

Unknown said...

Aiyo.... you saved the cake instead of yourself. =.=" Good to know that you enjoyed the cake and you didnt injure your knee. Nice angle of the photos taken and it looks so yummy!!! Now I'm craving for it....(drooling)

P.S. I'm glad that at least the cake can brighten up your day a lil bit ^ __ ^ Cheers! More cake to come next month!