Thursday, November 09, 2006

This week's rants

For the past few weeks, I seemed unfocused thus leading me to doing some random things. Going trigger happy with a digital camera is my hobby of mine so it's not very surprising that I have a whole archive of photos & random pictures. Like these below.

This one of my younger sister's birthday cake. It's blackforest. It doesn't look like the normal blackforest my family buys for the countless birthdays celebrated within our family. You can say that it's one of our upmost favourite. My favourite cake by far is blueberry cheese cake. yummy~!

This one is of a scissors that I had have for a long time now. How it became like this is not surprising. Unfortunately I have a history of breaking stuff.. cups, bowls, porcelain spoons, pot covers, chairs, a bottle of nescafe, alarm clocks, a vcr player, a laptop hard drive and the list does go on. It seems that I'm cursed with butter fingers & clumsy all round. I'm just lucky I haven't broken any bones...

This one is my cat looking interested at the tv downstairs. The funny thing is my mum always wanted to own a persian cat.. and a cockateel. Many people refer my house as a zoo. Look at the pets we have now, 2 dobermann, 1 cat, 1 terrapene, 9 fishes.. Account of pets that have departed; 2 rabbits, 1 dog, 2 terrapene, countless amount of fishes... and sadly 1 cockateel.

Ack~! sorry this one turned out so small.. This photo was inspired by a lot of things. firstly, my dad happened to take this series of photo of the garden in my house. secondly, I am exposed to photo stitching style by vivian's & ando's blog. was just having fun with photoshop..

p/s: Today is Vivian's 20th birthday. Was very happy that I was invited to be together with her for her lunch celebration. However, the idea of having lunch at Zen restaurant is impossible with my wallet dried of money.. I made the effort to give her a present. Dinner was fun though. Was with Pui Yee at BBQ plaza. Sometimes I wonder if we could get more people to join us... we just don't know who to call and often fear they're not willing to spend. [sigh]

Until here then. Look forward to more rants~! [silly grin]


No comments: