Monday, June 16, 2008

FREEeeeeeedom~

[bounces around like a lil kitty high on cat nip] My last presentation is done and over~! And I got good feedback as well. Yippee~!The holidays are here now and with no plans what-so-ever, I'm beginning to envision days of randomness~! [lol] Or I could always get a job. Will see how that works out.

After the presentation, I went to the city with Man Yee, Jaslyn and Yoong Yoong. We had nandos for lunch (yummy) and then we made our way to The Shrine of Rememberance at the city (Domain Interchange stop).


Here they erected a building to honour those lives that served their country in the times of war (WW1, WW2, Vietnam war, Korean War, Malaya Emergency, etc).




It was pretty nice to see the ray of light mock ceremony. In the main building lays a stone, carved on it is "greater love hath no man" and this ray of light travels across the word love.


It occurs naturally on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month (also known here as Rememberance day).


At the end of the ceremony, we speak these words "we will remember lest we forget" I think. XD Imagine if I wrote this post a few days later, I'd probably not remember anything at all...


I took photos using Man Yee's camera so the photo will be posted as soon as I grabbed them for her [grin].


Today was a nice and lovely day. To feel the freedom (of work) and to appreciate the freedom (from war).


[bounces off the scene with a tune of happiness in my heart]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh.... NOW I know WHY you're so free!! HOLSS!!! I want hols too [wails] [sigh] [cries]

[holds the Richter scale] LMAOOOO. enough said XD

ladywinters said...

I didn't want to make you upset that I'm free now and you still have work to do... [pats your head] I'm also happy happy mode because of what I write in the other blog. [grin]

Unknown said...

Aiks... I'm not upset.... just whiny that's all ^_____^ whiny is one of my middle names [grins]

ladywinters said...

^___^ Glad you're not upset. I don't mind the whiny bit... Everyone has a right to whine to someone. [grin] Just not too much, that's all