Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Surprise Greeting

I got this in my email the other day from my dad. The puppies are really big now. I wanted to share this with you guys and hope it put a smile of your face as it did for me.


Hi Joanne,

Daddykins ask us to send his regards and love n kisses to you. He had a wonderful Father Day celebration with the rest of family members last night. We are being to enjoy ourselves too…..running around the garden and starting on solid foods. Our mum Brownie is wonderful too. Our younger brother (magnus magnum) says “Hi” too …he is the guy with the raise paw.Hope you rest well tonight … and Daddykin looks forward to hearing from you soon.

Luv, Cocojellibean, Lilyreed Enterpe n Vinnie Miralis.


I was the one that gave the male pup Magnus since he was the smallest and weakest of the litter and I thought bestowing him a strong name would help him get stronger. ^__^ it's good that they're all good and healthy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWW...... SHO SHO SHO cuteeee!! Made my day! hehehe...

though their names are pretty long... where did you get the names from?? Sounds anime-ish [grins]

ladywinters said...

The names are long because these are their registered names. Registered names have to be unique but when people adopt / buy them, they can rename them but the registered name remains the same. Like my brownie is actually just a nickname. can't remember her registered name... too long [lol]